PinPoint were founded on the simple belief that video is the most powerful medium for communications and that every business - no matter what their size or budget - should be able to benefit from it.
Contact: Patrick Dunn
Almost a decade later, they are one of the fastest growing content agencies in the UK enabling every business to be able to experience the transformative effect of performance driven content.
You will be responsible for planning and managing the execution of client's content strategies across Social platforms (both paid and earned), delivering ongoing campaigns across video, animation, podcast, voice, design & stills.
- Assist with producing communications & content strategies that leverage all key social platforms, influencers and content partnerships
- Develop content calendars and scheduling cadence
- Reporting, analysis and ongoing insights and recommendations
- Critically analysing the performance of campaigns identifying opportunities to optimise, facilitating changes to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Project managing all activity and processes required to proficiently run and create campaigns.
- Producing high quality client-facing reports, studies and presentations, including measuring forecasts vs actual and clearly articulating rationale for optimisation methodologies throughout campaigns.
- Maintaining an in depth understanding of the marketplace and the social landscape to ensure delivery of best-in-class campaigns.
- Managing day-to-day relationships with account teams, clients, advertising partners and colleagues.
- Support new business by delivering paid social audits and account reports
- Develop the paid social offering to include the latest tools, technology and techniques, when required.
- To closely monitor trends in the different industries relevant to our client base and creating stimulus to present to the wider agency teams on a regular basis.
- Be responsible for the effective delivery of your projects, on time and on budget, whilst managing client relationships and expectations.
- Keep up to date with new technical and creative developments in the content marketing sector with awareness of social trends and competitors.
- Attend client pitches and partake in proposal submissions
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in a similar role.
- Expertise in all areas of delivery is desired: Social management, influencer marketing, paid media, community management, creative briefing, team management and reporting.
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Social campaigns.
- Proven experience of creating strategies, recognising opportunities for unique and successful content, and generating new ideas that utilise video, animation, podcasts, voice and photography heavily.
- Proven experience of taking learnings from performance and adapting strategies for constant improvement.
- Experience of working with influencers.
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
- Confident in own abilities and be able to proactively influence clients and manage their expectations.
- Facebook Blueprint certified; Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam - would be a plus.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Strong creativity with high attention to detail.
- Confident in own abilities
- Able to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- A problem solver who is proactive, driven and ultra-organised.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Great team player with a client-centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
- Punctual and willing to work hours as required on-location to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Sense of humour.
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic, friendly and close-knit team.
- Company laptop & mobile phone.
- Company pension.
- 23 days holiday allowance + bank holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Development & training.
- Monthly Recognition Scheme & Company improvement scheme.
- Annual awards.
- 3, 5 & 10 year anniversary awards & additional annual leave.
- Guaranteed annual pay rise.
- Regular company socials - anything from go-karting to clay-pigeon shooting! Strictly no 'team-building' torture!
- Summer and Christmas parties.
- Monthly one to ones with your Line Manager and Biannual appraisals.