Social Media and Content Executive - Clientside- Fashion & Beauty - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£20,000 - £24,000
Social Media and Content Executive - The Company
Major Players are working with an award-winning lifestyle & beauty brand with a nationwide presence through the UK. They pride themselves on offering an innovative and classy service to their clients. With nearly 30 branches in London and surrounding areas, they are growing rapidly and have a great reputation. They are truly at the forefront of their industry and boast exceptional standards of service.
Social Media and Content Executive - The Role
This exciting client now have an urgent vacancy for a marketing specialist with a penchant for social media, content writing/creating and PR to join them on a permanent basis as soon as possible. They are looking for a highly motivated and creative individual for a role that will encompass social strategy, community management, copywriting, marketing, PR and analytics. This is a broad, hands-on role with oodles of responsibility and lots of scope for progression.
- Take a proactive approach to creating original and imaginative social content that will meet the
objective of increasing following, engagement and brand awareness
* To manage all social media channels, incl promotions and posts for external pages and
responding to all customer comments and queries
* To manage numerous social media accounts concurrently
* To coordinate the development of campaign assets in accordance with the marketing calendar
and campaign plan
* To manage all internal communications
* Create content for brand website
* To write and distribute press releases
* To monitor industry editorial activity, print and online coverage
* To take an active role in identifying consumer PR opportunities in particular, utilising contacts
and creating relevant content
Skills & Experience:
* University graduate
* Exceptional level of written communication (spelling & grammar)
* Enjoys and excels in creative writing with a modern, fresh tone of voice
* Strong experience managing social media accounts and strategy for a business, organisation, agency or brand
* Creative, proactive, and with the ability to employ initiative
* Marketing experience with an understanding of how campaigns are developed and executed
* PR experience with established consumer contacts
* Confident, outgoing personality
Don't delay, apply today.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.