Social and Content Account Manager - Content Agency - London
Contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen
£30,000 - £40,000
Social and Content Account Manager - Content Agency
This is an opportunity to join a thriving agency in central London. The role is for a Digital Account Manager. You will take responsibility for leading the social element of a joint PR and Social account on for a client. You will be someone who eats, breathes and sleeps PR and Social. This is a forward thinking, purpose driven creative agency working with clients to make a real difference to society and the community.
Responsibilities - Social and Content Account Manager
- Working alongside the content strategy / planning team to develop content ideas and plans that spans turning insights (company, competition, culture. consumer) into content engagement plans and concepts that attracts and retains audiences, and ultimately, drives success for our clients.
- Pro-active management of day-to-day client contact with assigned clients
- Constant management of client and internal team (senior, peer, junior) expectations surrounding key deliverables on assigned accounts
- Management of content & approval process both internally and with client
- Strong collaboration and constant communication/integration with account teams and external stakeholders
- Liaison with internal teams surrounding delivery on client deadlines and expectations
- Management, completion, submission and oversight of timely resource booking requests in line with agency process
- Sharing of relevant information relating to social media landscape, client work in progress or upcoming projects with social media and wider agency teams as relevant to each account
- Pro-active approach to professional up-skilling of both yourself and those around you through proposed training and development both internally and externally
- Positive and solutions-oriented attitude - ability to spot potential issues ahead of time and pro-actively form appropriate solutions in collaboration with relevant team members
Requirements - Social and Content Account Manager
- 4+ years relevant experience in a client facing account management role, within the digital marketing.
- Fantastic organisation, planning and communication skills and thrives in a fastpaced environment
- An enthusiastic creative seeking an opportunity to constantly progress in the company
- Excellent, creative writing skills, media relations and a strategic thinker and doer
- Experience with customer relations and crisis management
- A great team player
- Able to meet deadlines and a keen attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube, IGTV as well as the latest industry trends and are confident with CMS
- Developing relationships with appropriate influencers and can create and action successful Influencer strategies
- SEO comprehension and PPC campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords and social sponsored posts
- Strong commercial and creative awareness of new products, technologies and trends in the digital environment
- Good understanding of the retail and F&B industries. (i.e. knowing what next season's trends are, industry happenings and the emerging influencers
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.