Social media and Community Manager - Entertainment - £30,000-£35,000
What they're looking for
A social-savvy content pro, with experience designing and implementing content strategies across various channels, as well as an understanding of how to build and cultivate a community of fans/supporters/customers.
What you'll be doing
* Manage day-to-day audience engagement across our social channels (central & membership)
* Develop, manage & publish a content calendar, ensuring content adheres to brand guidelines
* Work closely with analytics teams and cross-functional partners to understand content performance and develop learnings to drive engagement with our brand.
* Interpret data and insights to publish and promote these learnings across the business for successful implementation across our venue network
* With relevant teams, lead the creation of content for social channels (either for shows, promotions or cultural events).
* Work with the Marketing teams to develop strategy, content for specific shows for our producer-clients. Providing reporting/ case studies with the aim of demonstrate ATG's effectiveness.
* Foster a sense of community within our audience groups & cultivate a strong brand perception
If you have at least three years experience and the ability to craft and manage editorial calendars and content development,whilst building and supporting social communities, then get in touch!
Contact: Melanie O'Hagan
firstname.lastname@example.org // 020 7845 7211