Social Account Manager- Social Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Major Players is working with one of London's top social creative agencies, with their mission being to help brands communicate with their consumers so that their brands are beloved and chosen. This full-service agency provides content production, strategy, creative, social media management and more; working with global Alcohol and FMCG clients.
We are searching for a drive, hard-working and highly organised Social Account Manager. You will be joining this top agency at a moment of exciting growth and transformation. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic team player, with strong attention to detail and be passionate about the latest social media trends and innovations. This is an exciting role for an ambitious and motivated candidate with a positive, can-do attitude, who's looking to work in a fast-paced environment. You will be working on the agency's largest account, leading the day-to-day social and digital output. You will be the key point of contact for clients and will be the voice of the clients within the agency, with responsibilities including-
* A confident client-facing consultant, providing thoughtful counsel, regular updates and fulfilling the role of lead day-to-day agency contact for the client
* Working with clients to gain a thorough understanding of their business and objectives, translating this into briefs
* Owning the day-to-day client management - being super organised with timelines and budgets
* Sharing clear and thorough updates and reporting with clients regularly over email, video/phone calls and face to face meetings (when permitted), while providing recommendations and expertise
* Presenting clearly and confidently to key stakeholders in pitches, kick-off meetings and post-campaign analysis meetings
* Continual forward-thinking and proactive ideation of additional activity that Communicator could propose to clients, based on a detailed knowledge of their business, objectives and upcoming focuses
* Building trusted relationships with clients, leading to repeat business in the long-term
* A confident client-facing consultant, providing thoughtful counsel, regular updates and
* Campaign creation - input and steer creative
* Influencer management
* Keeping up with the latest trends in tech, culture and media - be a thought leader internally for industry news
* Understanding the client's business and industry trends by learning the business and competitive landscape
* Social needs to be more than just something you work in; the ideal candidate lives and breathes social
* 3+ years of experience working for a brand or in a client servicing role at an agency, dealing with high profile and demanding clients.
* Deep platform knowledge of all of the established social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snap and TikTok) and enjoy keeping an eye on emerging channels
* Experience in developing influencer strategies, identifying the right influencers, and managing influencers
* Exceptional organisation and ability to independently manage multiple campaigns to an extremely high standard, in a fast-paced environment, while always maintaining an eye for detail
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to tailor communication and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
* Experienced in client facing roles and confident in developing relationships with clients, offering them strategic and creative advice as their day-to-day account lead
* Demonstrable experience delegating and prioritising an ever-changing workload
* Persuasive and creditable, experience pitching and selling ideas to clients, and ability to present confidently to stakeholders at all levels.
* Nimble and able to quickly adapt to different clients working styles, helping to ensure the smooth production of large volumes of social content on a daily basis
* Ability to stay calm under pressure and deal with problems in a logical and efficient way
* Exposure to paid strategy and planning
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk| DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.