Senior Social Account Manager- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Senior Social Account Manager- The Company!
Major Players is working with a very innovative and exciting agency that focuses on staying ahead of the game with regards to audience engagement by creating insightful, creative and award winning work! With a strong team motivated and passionate about selling both a creative experience and a service to clients, it is important to this company to love what you do and have it show in your work. Founded almost a decade ago in the heart of London, with the goal to re-invent the traditional model of the entertainment PR agency into a bolder and smarter business scope; which centres on efficiency and growth. With the entertainment industry being in a constant state of change, it is this agencies ethos to evolve, being the ones constantly looking ahead, leading the latest trends. Standing at the centre of pop culture gives this agency a unique ability to engage with every type of audience.
Senior Social Account Manager- The Role!
Looking for a senior account manager to join their social team working across a range of musical focused clients, helping support the social manager across strategy and adhoc content, while really honing in on new business and client management.
- Strategising and executing excellent and innovative campaign work for a range of music, entertainment and music tech clients
- Leading on strategy for plans and proposals for own clients and team projects
- Confident prospecting for new business and pursuing leads
- Developing junior members of the team both directly and indirectly
- Leading internal sessions, brainstorms and masterclasses
- At least 4-5 years experience in social media in the music/entertainment industry ideally (happy to look at other areas within entertainment)
- Great time management skills and adept in juggling multiple campaigns
- Very experienced client management
- Strong communication skills
- Being able to present effectively and confidently in meetings
- Problem Solving and basic crisis comms experience
- High-level understanding of social media strategy
- Excellent relationships with all key social media platforms
- Used to working under pressure
If this is exactly what you are looking for, then apply today! Don't delay!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.