Social Account Director- Social Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Major Players is working with one of London's top social creative agencies, with their mission being to help brands communicate with their consumers so that their brands are beloved and chosen. This full-service agency provides content production, strategy, creative, social media management and more; working with global Alcohol and FMCG clients.
Major Players are searching for an energetic, dynamic and inspiring Account Director. This role will cover one of the agencies newest FMCG clients delivering campaigns across social, content and influencer. We are looking for someone who is confident across all social and digital aspects, especially social insights, media and strategic planning. You will be joining the agency at a time of exciting growth and transformation and will be working with a hungry and intelligent team, so you will need to have the passion for creating brilliant work and making things happen.
* Growing long-term, trusted relationships with senior level clients and playing a lead role in securing incremental revenue
* Receiving client briefs, dissecting and evaluating needs and opportunities
* Responsibility for driving the quality of the agency's work, on-going client and internal communication, organic business growth, financial management and reporting.
* Developing impactful, strategic client presentations. You should be comfortable presenting to large cross functional groups.
* New business, upselling to existing clients, contributing to agency growth
* Providing knowledge of new digital/social trends, emerging platforms and tools
* Team management, training and mentoring. Operating as the go-to resource for the team's concerns, point of view and recommendations, checks in regularly with all team members on a 1:1 basis.
* Proactively searches out best practices to strengthen team delivery
* Identifying resource gaps and works with resourcing and leadership to fill them
* You will have a unique understanding of the social and digital arena and how new and emerging developments can be exploited to add value to a client's business. This account requires constant innovation and thought leadership.
* Reporting into the Managing Director, there is headroom to grow personally and professionally, and the ability to manage upwards and build trust is essential
* Strong stakeholder management. Whether internally or externally, you need to know how to engage and manage people
* Adaptable and flexible. Willing to transfer skills and apply thinking to new situations and briefs. Curious to learn and interested in news that affects your client's business, competitor brands, and innovative technology.
* Commercially astute and opportunistic, to make sure we're driving the value of everything we have to offer and identifying ways to extend their remit and influence.
* You will be an expert in best practise in social media and ideally have relationships with the platforms
* Previous experience of influencer engagement
* Experience with social listening tools and reporting
* Strong understanding of paid media
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk| DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.