Social Account Director- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Major Players is working with a top London based independent marketing agency that focuses on developing ideas that people are drawn to, ideas that entertain and interest and resonate with people on an individual level, as well as a wider community and cultural level. Making sure all clients are fully serviced, it is this agencies priority to focus on key marketing touch points across PR, OOO, Social, CRM and eCRM.
This boutique sized agency is looking for a strong new addition to their social team to spearhead both growth and ideation for existing and new clients. The team are looking for a bright and ambitious Account Director to work across a range of key FMCG clients. You should have a social-first background, as well as strong project management experience, this being a senior role within a small agency, there will be need and opportunity to get involved in both daily management as well as senior direction. Strategic social expertise and judgement, as well as sound knowledge of different social platforms, and social listening and reporting tools are also key. First-hand experience with some paid-social would be an added bonus. This is a huge opportunity for the right candidate to work with the Director of PR & Social to run and grow these key accounts. You will be supported by a dedicated Social Account Manager, Social Community Manager, and Social Content Creator. You will also work closely with our PR team, and with the broader agency services (strategic planning, creative ideas, production).
* Project management
* Relationship management
* Communication skills
* Creative ideation
* Strategic involvement and commercial focus
* Budget management
* Personal and team leadership
Experience, Skills and Personal attributes-
* A very strong account director who leads with relationship management
* Ability to build and manage relationships internally and externally and at all levels
* Comfortable delivering large volumes of work & working to tight deadlines
* Must be self-sufficient, able to work autonomously whilst also being a team player
* Ability to remain calm under pressure is a must
* Strives to exceed expectations internally and externally
* Demonstrates support for colleagues and a collaborative approach to team working
* Strong integrated experience with sound strategic, creative and production knowledge to lead and drive projects through
If role sounds perfect to you then please don't hesitate! Apply today!
For further details please email Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew on firstname.lastname@example.org