Major Players are excited to have partmered with a truly innovative and thriving technology company. This company have siginifcant expansion plans and empower passengers on any transport service to transform their journey experience. It's a highly entrpeunerial business that are set to recieve further investment and extend to global markets!
They are looking for a highly creative and Senior Designer to be the custodian of their brand. You will work closely with the senior leadership team and collaborate with a talented team across marketing, comms, product & tech.
Joining the team as Senior Designer you will go on your own journey to immerse yourself within the business and work diligently to ensure all brand and marketing communication is beautiful and seamless to both B2B and B2C audiences.
The role is based in gorgeous offices in Leamington Spa on a hybrid basis. The salary is £50k-£55k, depending on experience.
* As the Snr Designer, you will enjoy the responsbible of taking the creative lead on all brand & marketing communications and campaigns, including social media, web, event collateral, and presentation decks.
* Your knowledge of the audience, products and the unique data platform the company has created, will underpin everything you design.
* As the company grows, so will the scope of the creative work in your role, making this a truly exciting opportunity to be part of a leading tech service in the transport sphere that everyone will be talking about!
* A strong communicator who can engage others with your ideas, and equally, be totally happy getting stuck into any project no matter the size or how creative.
* You have an impressive portfolio that demonstrates your creativity, direct response campaigns, passion for graphic design applied through multi-channel comms, understanding of digital platforms, and some skills in digital illustration.
* Ideally, you have an agency background giving you the experience to manage multiple projects in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
* You have a strong understanding of brand and brand communications, particularly how brands work in the online space. You are very confident with UI design for web and have a good understanding of user experience. You are proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and XD.
Contact: Joe Faulkner