Major Players are excited to present an opportunity for a Snr designer to relocate to Amsterdam and work for one of the world's leading online companies!
This is a fantastic chance to Create designs that boost brand identity and enjoy a collaborative role that combines creativity and strategy. You will work within the friendly and high performing global Creative Studio across a range of campaigns and enjoy living in a truly great city of culture!
All about the role:
As a Snr Designer, you will play a key strategic and concepting role in the Creative Studio, working with designers in Amsterdam, London and Poland. By developing a clear understanding of business goals and brand identity, you're able to translate them into clear and innovative designs that appeal to customers. Collaboration is another vital part of this position. Whether you're working with fellow creatives and brand experts to concept and execute digital designs, or offering coding support for development projects, you can offer both insights and enthusiasm.
Taking on this varied design role also involves:
* Confidently handling each part of the design proces
* Showing leadership skills to help mentor and develop junior designers
* Pitching concepts and developing ideas for advertising and promotional campaigns
* Maintaining visual identity across all internal & external marketing materials
* Collaborating with the Brand team to build concepts and ensure a digital-first approach for campaigns
* 4+ years' experience in Design roles (e.g. Motion design, Graphic design, Web design)
* Bachelor's Degree or higher - preferably in Media or Graphic DesignStrong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
* A pixel-perfect eye for detail
* A well-organised, stress-resistant and strategic approach to your job
* Good communication skills and an enthusiastic approach to collaborating with different teams
What's on offer
* Competitive salary of up to 65,000 Euros.
* A varied and collaborative design role with the opportunity to work on major global campaigns
* A dynamic, welcoming workplace at the Amsterdam HQ (when you're in the office)
* Pension plan 60% paid by our client
* Working from home allowance and a budget for ordering lunches
Contact: Joe Faulkner