Major Players are working with an ambitious Customer Experience Consultancy that have gained an impressive reputation in helping brands across the globe improve their customer experience.
They provide an innovative and strategic offering that helps organisations exceed customer expectations and stay ahead of the competition.
They now wish to hire a Snr CX Consultant to play a crucial role in growing a thriving agency proposition. This proposition is focused around the belief that Customer Experience shouldn't be complicated and every touch-point should be challenged to make sure it's simple, human and useful - for the customer and the organisation. This is a perfect opportunity to use your agency side experience and understanding of how Creative CX will work to achieve this.
Working with some fantastic clients, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CX Consultant to join a talented team based either London or Norwich.
· Help grow the agency proposition and identify new business opportunities
· Use different research techniques to uncover customer insight across entire customer journey - on and offline
· Offer senior consultancy to clients, identifying areas of opportunity and focus
· Create customer journey maps
· Apply and use your service design expertise
· Understand the role of communications throughout the customer experience and develop comms plans accordingly
· Develop robust and convincing client proposals
· Work on new business pitches
· Work with wider agency teams to innovate and create new ideas in the CX space
· Salary £80,000 (depending on experience)
· Company pension scheme
· 22 days' holiday + bank holidays
· Additional day off for your birthday
· Health cover
· Cycle to work scheme
· Life insurance
· Salary sacrifice scheme to purchase a new Electric Car
Contact: Joe Faulkner