Major Players are working with an award-winning integrated agency located in Central London. We are looking for a Shopper Marketing Director Director with a strong experience in shopper marketing to work on projects across a range of clients from retail, fashion, sport to FMCG.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
The Shopper Marketing Director Director will lead a client services team and deliver projects on time and within budget; this will require excellent organisational skills and the appetite to work in a fast faced environment.
* Provide strategic direction for teams and accounts.
* Fully responsible for driving growth and profitability of account group, managing internal resource allocation and costs toward profitability.
* Pro-actively develop business plans to drive business development, client satisfaction, revenue growth, team motivation and product quality.
* Demonstrates continual monitoring of progress against plans, for clients and discipline area, and analysis of results, taking remedial action as necessary to ensure achievement of targets.
* Develops and delivers compelling client presentations and new business presentations
* Champions new business within team. Creates pro-active plans to create opportunities. Leads pitches and delivers new revenue to the group.
* Provide outstanding leadership for the Shopper Marketing team, creating an environment of collaboration and motivation
* Extensive experience, expertise and a passion for shopper marketing - physical, digital and social commerce
* Specialism in shopper marketing with strong integrated marketing ability
* Experience across FMCG brands developing category growth drivers, path to purchase plans, visibility etc
* Exceptional client leadership skills
* Excellent team management skills - an ability to inspire those around you
* Passionate about pitching and helping drive shopper new business
If you have a strong shopper background and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.