Major Players are working with a leading fashion retailer looking for an experienced shoot assistant to join their childrenswear team based at their studio in West London.
The shoot assistant will be a creative and passionate individual with a genuine interest in fashion, travel and culture contributing to the successful delivery of high quality shoots in line with the brands profile.
The shoot Assistant will:
* Produce photoshoots for their global digital channels and monthly catalogue
* Work collaboratively with internal and international producers
* Plan and deliver brand expectations on time and within budget
* Source shoot locations and travel which will sometimes be internationally
* Mentor and support the teams assistant producers
The Shoot Assistant will have:
* At least 2-3 years experience producing fashion shoots
* Knowledge of the licencing process for shoots
* Have experience and be confident managing budgets
* Location shoot experience (indoor and outdoor)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Naomi Morrison