SEO + Web Management Executive - £30k to £40k - 5 days in office!
I'm working with a 360 marketing and consulting in-house agency that are catered to the needs off the Legal and Hospitality market.
They are a small team that believes in the power of people! Listen, Understand and Execute!
They are an international business with clients in Europe, Dubai and USA.
My client is looking for a strong candidate that can design and implement SEO and keyword optimisation strategies.
* Deliver effective SEO solutions to clients
* Working with different marketing teams and directors to deliver effective strategies
* Assist with PPC campaigns whilst testing + deploying site improvements and new pages
* Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
* Assist with drafting effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
* 2+ years' experience across SEO either agency or inhouse.
* Experienced in various SEO tools and applications (e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl)
* Strong analytical focus! Diagnose problems and learn from them.
* Ensure SEO best practice, perform SEO keyword research, strategies expansions and optimisation
THE ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO BE IN THE OFFICE (CANNON STREET) 5 DAYS A WEEK.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher