SEO Specialist - Clientside - London
Contact: Milena Dunev
£35000 - £40000 + Amazing Benefits
SEO Specialist - The Company
Our client was established in 2001 and is a leader in online marketing support, customer relationship management and technological solutions. Their offices in London are as diverse and colourful as the area in which They operate. Large open plan offices are decorated to reflect the brand.
SEO Specialist - The Role
The role is to help deliver the strategy and execution for my client in the markets it operates within. The ideal candidate will have a skill of working autonomously yet part of a team when required, they already have a 360-degree skill set of SEO (Onsite, Offsite Content and an understanding of working with different digital channels) and now looking to strengthen and take their knowledge to the next level.
SEO Specialist - Key Responsibilities
* Work autonomously to co-ordinate and work with various external SEO Agencies
* Formulate and conduct in-depth analysis to missed opportunities in key territories
* Present weekly KPIs reports to line manager
* Carry out keyword research and implement research as required
* Set-up and maintain SEO landing pages as and when required
* Hands on management of the content outreach and management approval process
* Co-ordinate and support content marketing initiatives
* Understanding of how SEO can support brand campaigns
* Utilising Google Analytics, Google Search Console and internal tools
SEO Specialist - Required Skills / Experience
* Excellent written and verbal English
* Proven hands-on SEO experience, covering content, on-site, outreach
* Knowledge of tactical SEO strategies in competitive sectors
* A good understanding of SEO content skills
* Technical SEO understanding
Good to have
* Experience in working at a large SEO environment covering multiple territories
* Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Search Metrics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic & Ranking Tools (Ranksonic, Moz, etc)
If you are eager to join a thriving and passionate working environment to take on this SEO Specialist role then do not hesitate to APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "MILENA DUNEV" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Milena Dunev | DD: + 44| 207 845 7254. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for!
Contact: Milena Dunev