SEO Manager - Agency - Brighton/London Up to £40,000 depending on experience
This is a unique opportunity to have the best of both worlds and work in both Brighton and London. So for anyone who is growing a little tired of the city but not quite ready to leave it this is for you!
The Agency - SEO Manager
This is a specialist, award winning search agency that are looking to grow their SEO team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside industry experts as well as global brands.
* Taking the lead on client account management
* Creating SEO strategies for assigned clients
* Working with big brand names in finance, travel and more
* Providing insights for clients on all projects
* Experience in technical optimisation, content optimisation, link management, data analysis andSEO tools
* An expert in advanced keyword research techniques such as question-based searches, semantic search and search beyond just conversion point queries
* Have worked with PPC experts to develop overall search strategies to holistically benefit clients.
* A strong grasp of many different third party SEO tools
* Available to work in their Brighton office 3 days per week
25 days' holiday (increasing 1 day per year, up to 29 days)
Flexible working - we're happy to discuss options!
Early finish on the last Friday of every month
Study leave of up to 5 days per year
Contact: Jean O'Reilly