SEO Manager - Travel Brand - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
SEO Manager - The Brand
This business is one of the fastest growing travel brands in the UK at the moment, a real success story of recent times! Already an award winning travel brand, this business has a unique approach which has resulted in them gaining a huge customer base. A truly global brand with great ambitions, it is brilliant time to join.
SEO Manager - The Role
A new hire for the business, the SEO Manager will own the SEO strategy and its delivery. The SEO Manager will work closely with the senior leadership team including the Head of Marketing to ensure their award winning content delivers the best search results.
SEO Manager - Key Responsibilities
* Keyword analysis, by country, to drive organic traffic across all markets
* Reviewing & editing content to ensure it is optimised for SEO
* Developing link building strategies
* Compiling, monitoring, and analysing SEO KPIs like organic traffic, keyword rankings, 404 errors, and bounce rates to come up with actionable insights for the broader marketing team
* Sharing and implementing SEO best practices in coding, communications, and PR with web developers and other members of the marketing team
* Curating SEO content for blogs, websites, and social media accounts
SEO Manager - Required Skill / Experience
* 2-3 years + experience in SEO
* Proficiency in HTML & Excel
* Comfortable using tools like Google Analytics & Google Search Console
* Knowledge of SEO tools like SEMRush & Screaming Frog Spider
* Strong copywriting skills
* Additional languages a plus too
In full transparency, interviews will be happening next week. So, if this is right for you, click on the "Apply" button below now - or give me, Ed Davidson, a call on +44 0207 845 7204 to have a chat.