SEO Analyst - Client Side - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
SEO Manager- The Brand
This business is one of the UKs largest online companies and one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. Fast becoming a household name, the business has big growth plans and is an industry leader in its field.
Responsibilities - SEO Manager
* Daily management of on-page and off-page SEO best practice
* Ensuring that all important content is made available to search engine spiders and optimised for topical search queries
* Work closely with Editorial Teams ensuring all content is fully optimised
* Manage the syndication of content into content amplification channels
* Deliver on short and mid-term objectives
Requirements - SEO Manager
* 2-4 years experience in SEO
* Strong technical on-page and off-page optimisation skills
* Strong Excel skills
* Strong Google Analytics skills
* Data Studio understanding beneficial
* Good understanding of the power of online PR and social media in aiding SEO
* Communicative and sociable with an eagerness to excel and grow
If this is the SEO Manager position for you then do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Ed Davidson" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.