SEO Manager - Client Side - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£35000 - £40000 plus benefits
Major Players are excited to be working with one of the UK's most well-known brands, a company whose website receives over 100 million page views every month. They've been featured multiple times in The Guardian, The Evening Standard, and The Telegraph. As the SEO Manager, you'll have the opportunity to become a proven leader in the SEO industry - plus, you'll get to work in a company that believes in purpose over profit and that mistakes are human, but learning is divine. This employer is very flexible - you'll never have to pretend you don't have a family or other commitments.
SEO Manager - Responsibilities
* Develop and maintain the SEO strategy across Talk forums (user generated content), editorial and video content
* Develop on page SEO guidelines for the editorial teams
* Conduct keyword research to guide content teams with overarching themes, goals and target setting
* Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes through constant auditing
* Support Technical and product teams with SEO recommendation for new products, templates and launches
* Dive deep into Google updates and SEO best practice and provide succinct recommendation to the business based on your findings
* Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
* Engaging in link building (internal and offsite)
* Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
SEO Manager - Requirements
* Proven experience as SEO Manager or similar role
* Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
* Knowledge of HTML/CSS
* Experience with SEO reporting
* Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. SEMrush, Screaming Frog etc.) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Search Console)
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong organisational and leadership skills
* Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
If you want to work in a company that's grown steadily and sustainably since its inception, and where there's a collaborative and flexible work environment, then please apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "ED DAVIDSON"
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!