SEO Manager - Full Service Communication Agency - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£32,000 - £35,000 + OTE
Are you a dedicate SEO Manager who is passionate about making the world a better place? I may have the perfect role for you! I currently have a great opportunity with a full service agency who addresses some of the world's most complex issues through governments, NGO's and communities to deliver positive social change. This role will be an integral element to the digital team leading and driving SEO across the agency and supporting the paid teams.
You will be responsible for:
* Lead on SEO delivery across a number of campaign websites
* Identify opportunities for optimisation of content strategy
* Work with content/editorial and technical teams to define SEO objectives, tactics and best practices
* Support the deployment of these tactics and best practices across multiple websites in collaboration with data, digital and technical teams.
* Continuously monitor, improve and report on SEO progress
* Provide in-depth analysis and optimization recommendations for search user journeys on both desktop and mobile
* Collaborate with the search marketing team to help refine keyword and landing page targeting and optimization.
* Support on paid acquisition activity e.g. Paid search, Paid social advertising
You will need:
* Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Keyword Tool and Google Search Console
* Advanced knowledge of SEO strategy and implementation
* Experience with SEO analysis tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush and Moz
* Experience with Adwords, Facebook advertising and other paid channels
* Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
* Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
* Strong stakeholder management - both internal and external
This is a unique opportunity to really make a difference, then all you need to do is apply!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Jadie Davison" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7264 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.