SEO Executive - Agency - London
Contact: Conor Ryan
£24,000 - £28,000
An independent marketing agency with a real creative flare is on the hunt for a SEO Executive to work across various accounts. This medium sized agency is backed by international offices and a global client base so in 2019 alone, their team has visited 16+ countries for client meetings, conferences and events! Our client prides themselves on creating growth opportunities for their employees by empowering them to reach career firsts year on year.
Responsibilities - SEO Executive
* At ease dealing with a high-pressure environment, juggling 10+ clients and resilient to hitting immediate deadlines. Be able to easily manage your own workload and hit deadlines comfortably.
* Problem-solving everyday. You'll have a curious attitude that enjoys analysing and solving complex SEO and digital marketing problems.
* Showcasing your ability to be autonomous and organise your workload effectively, especially when spilling multiple plates at once. These will be vital to the role in ensuring deadlines are hit.
* Regularly in conversation with clients. Unlike most agencies, this agency doesn't keep SEOers at a desk all day and you'll have plenty of client contact and the opportunity to build genuine relationships. This means the right candidate will be confident coming up with ideas, talking to clients and presenting with passion.
* Working with a range of clients from global ecommerce retailers and brands, down to new start-ups who are trying to carve their share of the market. Because of the variety, no day is the same.
Requirements - SEO Executive
* 6 months - 2 years SEO experience
* A strong understanding of SEO. You'll have had a previous SEO role and be able to display your passion for it. Also a theoretical background (i.e A Levels and a university degree or similar) and understanding of marketing, consumer behaviour and advertising.
* Excellent communication skills
* Reliable and trustworthy towards clients and colleagues
* Show Resilience
* Agency experience
* Passion for the role
* A very collaborate attitude
* A theoretical background (i.e A Levels and a university degree or similar) and understanding of marketing, consumer behaviour and advertising.
* Between £300-£1,500 annual PD budget based on your seniority.
* A phone contract and new iPhone/android.
* Regular attendance at industry conferences & events.
* Opportunity to apply to win an international trip paid for by the company
* Company & government-funded pension scheme.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Conor Ryan" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Conor Ryan | DD: + 44| 207 845 7229 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.