SEO & Content Executive - Travel Brand - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£25,000 - £30,000 + amazing benefits
SEO & Content Executive - The Company
This travel brand offers an impressive range of holiday deals across Europe and destinations around the world. The company puts digital marketing at the forefront of their strategy and as such has a brilliant in house digital marketing team.
SEO & Content Executive - The Role
The SEO & Content Executive will be responsible for assisting the Head of SEO in delivering SEO strategy. They will also make content recommendations working closely with the Social and Content team.
Key Responsibilities :
* Carry out keyword research to inform content recommendations
* Support delivery of the SEO roadmap to drive performance and improve site visibility
* Undertake tactical analysis to draw insights and review the roadmap effectively
* Perform regular competitor analyses and draw insights to support the SEO strategy
* Content marketing, including writing blogs
* Tactical outreach to help support brand awareness
Required Skill / Experience:
* 1 - 2 years experience in SEO either client or agency side
* A strong understanding of SEO metrics and KPIs
* Previous experience using SEO tools such as Majestic, Screaming frog, SEMrush, ahref,
* Strong presentation and writing skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of using CMS'
If this is the SEO & Content Executive position for you then do not hesitate and apply! For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly !