SEO Account Director - Digital Marketing Agency - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£40,000 - £45,000
Our client is a very successful independent digital media agency based in Central London. The Agency has teams across all areas of digital marketing and work with clients in a range of sectors, including big names in Entertainment, Tech, and Hospitality & Retail.
The Role - SEO Account Director
Our client requires a strategic, technical and results focused senior SEO Account Director to join the agency. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of creating, leading and delivering successful SEO campaign strategies for their clients, bringing innovation and forward thinking that will gain a competitive market edge for our clients. They will be able to identify SEO challenges across a variety of verticals and deliver technical, content and link acquisition responses to drive results.
Responsibilities - SEO Account Director
The role is varied; with daily tasks including strategy formulation, technical SEO, content strategy, link acquisition and outreach strategy, new business support and training.
* Ownership of key accounts within the SEO team
* Formulation and execution of results driven SEO strategies
* Technical optimisation and audits
* Planning, execution and measurement of link acquisition & outreach strategies
* Keeping up to date with the latest SEO initiatives and bringing innovation to the team and agency
* Helping to drive SEO education within the agency
Requirements - SEO Account Director
* 3-5 years SEO experience, ideally within an agency
* Proven ability to handle complex technical SEO challenges
* Expert in formulating SEO strategies that drive results
* Experienced in delivering results driven SEO campaigns
* Proven ability to manage multiple SEO campaigns in a number of verticals
* Hands on in approach
* Enthusiastic team player
If you feel this is the right role for you or would like to find out more information that do not hesitate to apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Harry Matthes". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Matthes - Harry.Matthes@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7276. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.