Senior WordPress Developer - Digital Agency - £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Contact: Harry Maguire
Senior WordPress Developer - The Client
Currently working with a fast paced and fully integrated communications agency based in Holborn. They specialise in creating applications and platforms for a wide range of clients and are passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology.
Their teams are made up of specialists spanning PR, social, content and digital operating in over 50 countries worldwide and have been named 'Agency of the Year' for the past few years in a row.
Senior WordPress Developer - Your role
This role sits within their digital team where they create applications and platforms for a wide range of clients and have fun in the process. The team comprises of 20+ digital specialists across project management / client service, strategy, user experience, design, front-end and back-end development and QA.
Senior WordPress Developer - Key experience
* The role will have a mix of developing new sites, and maintaining existing ones - running updates, developing new features, recommending optimisations and improvements.
* Conduct technical analysis and create accurate technical specification documents and estimates, adding appropriate contingency for all possible risks
* Help to drive the strategic direction of the development team taking into account emerging and legacy technologies.
* Helping to create and maintain a culture of innovation and collaboration within the team.
* To keep up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies.
* To work with the team to drive consistent standards and approaches that help create clean, well-structured and well-documented code.
* To support the business team with pre-sale activities, contributing to RFPs where appropriate and assisting in large pitches to potential clients where required.
* To provide training and workshops both external and internal as required.
Senior WordPress Developer - Key skills
A senior level WordPress developer with strong and successful technical lead experience.
* Yarn / NPM
* Used to calling / using REST API's
* Experience / interest with Vue / React / Angular
* HTML5, CSS3, ECMAScript 7 / 8, PHP
* Sass / PostCSS
* Comfortable with PHP7
* Comfortable debugging in PHP
* Composer / dependency management
* Understand the structure of WordPress plugins and themes
* Comfortable encapsulating code within plugins and themes
* Experience writing MySQL queries
* Git / Git Flow / Github
You'll be joining one of London's top agencies, with a brilliant social culture including the below perks: Unlimited holiday allowance, Breakfast every day, Private Health, Private Medical, flexible working and working from home options.
If this is the Developer role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We also have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Maguire: email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.