Senior Web Designer - Online Supermarket - £35,000 - £40,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Senior Web Designer - The Company
Currently working with a fast paced and rapidly growing online supermarket based in Hatfield. The company is a household name within the online food shopping market. They have an interest in bringing the latest technologies to their delivery systems and are constantly on the look out for emerging technologies to improve their customer's experience.
Senior Web Designer - Your role
Your role will be to develop clean code for multiple digital products while ensuring that existing code is error-free. Your role will also include some reviewing of junior developers work and mentoring of their abilities as coders.
You will create and implement digital designs for a variety of the brands digital products including product launches and marketing campaigns. Additionally, you will liaise with other teams and the Digital Design Manager to ensure that projects are completed on time and to the brands design guidelines.
Senior Web Designer - Your Responsibilities
* To write clean code and ensure a great online user experience.
* Create on brand, original designs across multiple browsers.
* Assisting with the management of relationships with external supplies
* Leading internal projects and mentoring colleagues with less experience.
* Using strong visual aesthetics to produce high quality designs and layouts across all the brands digital platforms.
Senior Web Designer - Your Skills
* Expert knowledge of accessibility standards.
* Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS, responsive design and adaptive design layout for multiple applications across various digital platforms
* Adding value by applying best practise when working with internal teams and external suppliers
* Expert proficiency in Adobe CS including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Flash.
In return, you'll be working as part of a rapidly growing company that are house hold names in the UK online food shopping market. You'll have the opportunity to apply and develop your skills as part of an exciting and expanding team. You will be working alongside a team of designers and developers with a structured career pathway for internal progression. Alongside a competitive salary you will receive a comprehensive host of other benefits.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org