ROLE: Senior Visual/UI Designer
Amazing opportunity to work with a global creative agency.
They work with brands to consider- online, offline, and internal engagement and processes - and create products, services, and communication that people love
- Establish design concepts and visual direction across digital projects
- Assist with pitches, from designing the creative route to auditing a competitive landscape
- Prepare high-quality presentations of work with a strong ability to communicate your creative process, thoughts, ideas, and connection to the brief
- Website/app UI, digital brand identity, developing online guidelines, social comms to creative graphic design.
- Have your finger on the pulse of current trends in the world of design / art / fashion / creativity / culture and bring that information and enthusiasm for popular culture into the design studio every day
Skills & Experience
- Comfortable working in Figma / Sketch / Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai mainly)
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- A working knowledge of design systems and interface design
- Design in a range of styles from illustration to typographic and graphic design
- Fully aware of the design possibilities within web technologies, mobile platforms, and excited about new possibilities in emerging technologies
- Efficient, detail-oriented, organised, and able to work under tight deadlines
- To be curious, vocal, and actively participate in conversations
- Team player who is ready to get stuck into creative problem solving through the lens of design
Salary & Benefits
- £50-55k pa
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Progressive training and development initiatives
- Gym discounts, hobby fund, and lots more benefits to help you achieve a work-life balance
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.