A stylised, photo-real CGI Studio in central London is looking for a Senior Visualisation Artist to join them on a permanent basis.
This creative studio specialises in all things architecture & property, producing exceptional work across CGI, film and VR. Clients include some of the best developers and construction firms in the UK and Internationally. This is an amazing opportunity for a strong creative, Senior Artist who wants to lead a talented team and produce top quality work in a fun working environment!
The selected Senior Visualisation Artist will be involved in the following:
* Working with an Art Director and Project Managers, leading teams of visualisers and real-time artists through all stages of projects.
* Setting the bar creatively within the studio, for Archviz projects.
* Acting as a key contact for clients, taking the initial brief and working with them, using a solution lead approach to successfully deliver project with your team.
* Act as a leader within the studio, motivating your team and colleagues to produce the best work possible.
* Training and offering advice to junior artists.
* Using 3ds max, vray and / or corona as key softwares.
The successful Senior Visualisation Artist will have the following:
* Exceptional creative skills, the ability to use rough sketches, mood boards and other methods to bring a brief to life.
* The ability to quickly come up with fresh concepts, suitable for different clients and projects.
* Experience successfully managing a team of artists through all design stages.
* You must have some experience working in Architectural Visualisation, and a strong interest in this sector.
* Must be proficient in 3ds max, vray and / or corona, adobe suite.
* Confidence, in your ideas and communication, both internally and externally.
* Strong managerial and leadership skills.
Some benefits include a competitive market salary, private health care, travel card loan, breakfast daily, Friday beers, lot's of socials - big summer and xmas parties, monthly team nights out, clear targets set in order to achieve promotion and more!
Contact: Miles Wade