Senior UI/UX Designer - Digital Agency - £50-£60k
Contact: Sophie Anderson
I am currently working with a digital agency who are on the lookout for a talented new senior UI/UX designer to join the team. The agency works with some of the biggest UK brands in the sports, transport and e-commerce industries. They are currently fully remote if you wish but also have the office open for those who want to go in.
The right candidate
A senior creative with ample experience on web and digital services with emphasis on UX and UI. You will be evaluated on the quality of your art direction and the freshness of your conceptual thinking (UX) as well as your ability to work collaboratively as part of a wider agency team.
You will have a hand across all digital creative output, you are able to receive new briefs and mould them into successful wins across all digital marketing material, new business proposals and everything in between.
* Background - Creative visual and UI/UX Designer.
* Min 5 years, experience.
* UX experience understanding of usability testing
* Some coding skills/knowledge an advantage but not essential.
* Knowledge of the latest trends and technologies in the web space
* You're highly detail-oriented, with a drive for perfection down to the last pixel
* You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with the wider team
* You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
* You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
* You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
* You are deeply passionate about the companies brand vision and values: kindness, growth, respect, accountability, courage and equality
* Strong portfolio showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction and user-centred visual design excellence
* Design beautiful interfaces, as well as iconography and illustrations, and work with motion designers to bring them to life
* Manage / participate in creative workshops and concept development with clients and strategy teams. Always collaborating with the wider delivery teams.
* Develop strong digital/integrated communication concepts and creative solutions from initial idea to final concept considering an Omni-Channel approach.
* Ensure high creative and art direction qualities on everything we do.
* Work closely with clients, project managers, writers and producers to manage the design process maintaining the highest qualities possible.
As well as a competitive salary you will also have access to;
* Flexible WFH offering - after we are back in office
* Volunteering days out of the office dedicated to supporting local charities.
* Thinking days; Attending new experiences to get the creative juices flowing. Anything from visits to art galleries to visiting sheep farms (
* Internal or external 'showcases' presenting the latest innovations or work. Held every Friday at 4pm with an open beer fridge!
* Peer to Peer employee recognition program for employee of the month
* Once a month (the first Tuesday - 4pm) 'roundtable' company updates chaired by the CEO.