We're recruiting for a Senior User Experience Designer who loves finding creative ways to solve design challenges and deliver meaningful customer experiences. More than simply designing a great experience, you will help to drive significant transformation for our clients' businesses.
Contact: Eliz Arken
You'll work with a variety of global brands, across a diverse range of platforms, products and services - so every project brings new and interesting challenges. You'll have the opportunity to create experiences for websites and apps, as well as digital experiences in physical spaces - all-in-all the perfect environment to develop your UX toolkit.
You'll join our Experience Department, which includes other experience designers, visual designers, motion designers and copywriters. We believe complex problems can only be solved via collaboration, so you will work in multi-disciplinary and highly collaborative teams.
If you are someone who feels at home when creating, crafting, and collaborating, and you are up for taking on exciting challenges, then this is the place for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to ignite your career and make a real difference in a dynamic, creative, (digital agency with a focus on customer experience, branding, content, and technology) of 80 people!
- Working at a company that truly gets UX.
- Planning and conducting various types of user research, and collaborating with data analysts to understand how experiences are performing.
- Planning and leading a variety of workshops and co-design sessions with clients and colleagues.
- Communicating a deep understanding of customer segments, their behaviour and identifying these as user requirements.
- Thinking conceptually, as well as obsessing over the detail.
- Creating personas, user scenarios and journeys, process flows, information architecture diagrams, wireframes, and the other artifacts to create and communicate the customer experience.
- Working on multiple projects at the same time.
You should have:
- Degree level education in design, HCI, computing or similar.
- 5 years + working in the User Experience/ Service Design space.
- Confidence in communicating design rationale and building consensus around UX decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Expert abilities in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Omnigraffle, Sketch, Invision etc.
- A strong ability to apply your UX toolkit strategically to solve business problems.
- A drive to keep up with emerging digital trends and culture, and engaging with the wider digital creative community.
- Solid understanding of user-centred design methods across the full UX lifecycle
- Ability to design, visualise, and communicate your outputs,
- UI design experience and foundational knowledge of development are a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams.