Senior User Research Executive - London
£25,000 - £35,000 per year
Senior User Research Executive - The Company
Our client is one of the best CRO agencies in the world. They have a multicultural environment where they bring together a diverse digital skillset to ensure that their clients make a higher ROI from their website traffic. They work across a wide range of industries, including publishing, financial services, and software. They are curious, passionate about technology and truly believe in and encourage continuous learning.
Senior User Research Executive - Key Skills
* 1+ years experience in User Research
* Robust exposure to data collection, analysis and reporting from: Heat maps & live session recordings (Sessioncam, Decibel, Hotjar), Pop-up surveys (Qualaroo, Hotjar), Traffic analytics (Google Analytics) and good understanding of Excel and basic mathematics
* Ability to produce impressive deliverables with actionable insights
* Great organisational and project management skills, and a passion for making an impact
* Huge appetite to learn new methodologies and more about consumer behaviour (e.g. behavioural economics, decision making science, etc.)
* Beneficial: exposure to remote usability testing (User Testing) and online questionnaires (Qualtrics, Survey Monkey)
Senior User Research Executive - The Role
As a Senior User Research Executive you will join the Digital Customer Experience department and will be working in a Research team, which has built a reputation for state-of-the-art, multi-method user research which delivers actionable insights.
Your primary task will be to produce research reports which inform website conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and website usability (UX) strategies.
Your research will deploy a wide skillset, comprised of both behavioural and attitudinal research methods and tools. You will also contribute to the management of research projects, research tools, and new starters in the research team.
You will have the opportunity to further your learning in research methodologies and tools, but the greatest area of learning will be in the digital and e-commerce areas. You will learn about user journeys and customer journey mapping, web architecture, User experience (UX) principles, conversion principles, and optimisation strategies.
You will report into the Head of Research and work in a small but growing team. You will collaborate with the Optimisation team, UX and digital designers, and a Technology team of developers, as well as areas of the wider business including media, strategy, operations, and business intelligence.
Salary and benefits:
* £25,000-£30,000 per year, annually reviewed
* Discretionary bonus
* Company pension scheme
* Health benefit scheme
* Employee perks scheme, including discounts on gym membership and retail
* Amazing team of nice, intelligent people to work with - fun and challenging
* Company nights out
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Cristina Prodan