Senior UI Designer (Branding Agency)
We're currently working with one of London's top digital branding studios that specialise in joining the dots between marketing, branding and digital design to create work that transforms how customers experience their clients' businesses - creating distinction, shifting perceptions and driving growth.
About the role
They're looking for a Senior UI Designer who thrives on bringing brands to life in a digital space and want to work with a wide variety of start-up and established companies.
What they're looking for
* A strong understanding of responsive design and creating experiences across multiple devices.
* Good knowledge of user experience and user-centric design (but not a UX designer).
* As comfortable creating low-fidelity wireframes as crafting pixel-perfect design.
* Visually inventive, highly organised and motivated.
* End-to-end process, from early sketch and prototype to full-fidelity cross-platform creative.
* Outstanding typography, layout and compositions skills with meticulous attention to detail.
* Understanding of brand design and art direction.
* You translate user and commercial needs into creative and engaging design solutions.
* Your portfolio demonstrates taking brand character and weaving it throughout every aspect of an experience, from aesthetic through to transitional moments and interactions.
* You can adapt brand guidelines into strong digital work.
* You're an expert in Adobe CS and Sketch.
* 5+ years experience.
* From a digital / design agency background, rather than marketing or ad agency.
* Worked across performance-driven sectors like retail and ecommerce.
* A good understanding of HTML and CSS. You can effectively communicate with a developer.
* You use prototyping tools like Marvel or Principle, and collaborative design tools like Figma or Zeplin.
If this sounds like you, I'd love to have a quick chat!
Contact: Charly Panton