Major Partners have teamed up with 10x Psychology, innovators in the field of modern employee assessment tools. The company was started by Dr. Peter Saville, leading British Organisational Psychologist and pioneer of modern psychometric assessment. The company are growing rapidly and are already working with some major blue-chip companies to help support employee well-being and predictive performance by using big data and modern psychology. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-backed start-up and make a real impact in this growing field.
Contact: James Boggan
Founded by Professor Peter Saville, 10x Psychology is a highly innovative, dynamic company that combines psychological insight with meaningful data to drive employee and organizational performance.
10x Psychology provides modern assessment tools, advanced analytics and innovative solutions, spanning the entire employee lifecycle from hiring and leadership to employee wellbeing.
We're pioneering a new approach to workplace psychology. An approach that goes beyond the core psychometrics like ability and personality to encompass areas like wellbeing, the employee experience and values.
By applying our innovative, new approaches to diverse aspects of work, we ensure that our clients stay ahead at least one step ahead.
Accountable for the delivery of the 10x technology projects and/or large changes to the technology projects so they are delivered on time, within budget and to a high quality.
* End-to-end delivery of projects
* Management of scope change and agreeing any budgetary and delivery date changes with project sponsors and stakeholders
* The creation and timely maintenance of project plans at the complexity level deemed necessary for the scope of project
* Ensuring resources are scheduled and effectively managed
* Ensuring 3rd party commitments are agreed, communicated and proactively managed
* Managing risk & issues and responsible for ensuring mitigation strategies are in place
* Ensuring project documentation is created and maintained with full version control and accessible to the relevant members of the Project Team
* Ensuring the project is managed according to 10x Change & Governance processes
* Ensuring lessons learnt are incorporated into projects
* Support for driving improvement to project management and delivery processes
* Lead cross-departmental presentations and workshops
* Ensuring relevant and timely communication to stakeholders, up to Executive Committee level (EXCO)
* Responsible for the timely delivery and quality of Project Status information for Management packs
* Contributing expertise on impact assessments
* Continuous improvement initiatives to reduce cost and improve quality of service
* Ensure projects are ISO27001 compliant
* Ensure Disaster Recovery is factored into projects
* Ensure all requests from Security Operations are completed within set deadlines
* Ensure all audit requests are successful and completed within set deadlines
Skills & Experience
* Scrum master trained
* Ability to form strong working relationships with clients, internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
* Strong technical understanding of project requirements
* Can communicate whether client expectations can be met from a technical perspective
* Writing user stories
* Worked in start-ups
* Can do attitude
* Excellent attention to detail
* Takes accountability and ownership
* Ability to build strong relationships and partnerships with a broad variety of stakeholders
* Strives for excellence in everything they do
The role will be based in the tech hub of Guildford, Surrey. Due to the rapid growth of the company, even if the current roles aren't suitable, we will be recruiting a range of tech roles so if you have a technical background in software development and an interest in psychology then please get in touch. Please email your CVs to email@example.com.