Senior Talent Partner (Contingency Recruitment) – Digital Performance Marketing & E-Commerce
More than just recruiters, at Major Players we’re talent coaches and business consultants, working in partnership with companies and candidate to ignite change and inspire transformation.
Over the last 26 years, our recruitment partners have helped transform businesses, from trailblazing start-up's through to household names across digital, creative, marketing and tech.
We are now looking to speak with ambitious, commercially minded individuals, with a proven track-record in full life cycle contingency recruitment, to join our Digital Performance Marketing and E-Commerce Team.
- Hiring across all levels from Digital Executive to Global Head of Performance
- Working with both established and start up brands across ecommerce, retail, fashion, travel and technology
- Regularly hiring for the top digital marketing agencies in London
- Covering a hugely in demand talent network, including paid media and SEO professionals as well as ecommerce managers
- Joining an ambitious, long established, team of expert talent specialists looking to provide the best level of service to clients and candidates
We believe playing to our strengths, whilst focussing on providing the best service to our clients and candidates.
Our Talent Partners can be “Delivery”/account development focussed, or a “Talent”/sales focussed. We have opportunities across both.
- Work in partnership with clients to strategically develop accounts, building and nurturing client relationships, to expand a network of contacts and drive growth
- New business development is a key part of the role, converting warm and cold clients. Also working in partnership with clients to develop existing accounts.
In both roles, you will demonstrate cross selling and work collaboratively with other talent teams across the business, whilst expanding your candidate pool and building candidate loyalty through outstanding service.
- We are looking for positive people who are highly motivated, ambitious, hard working and commercially savvy
- You'll have a minimum of 2 years experience in a contingency recruitment role - we don't mind which sector you have worked in as long as you have a genuine passion for the digital!
We recognise that our people are the heartbeat of our business, and we work hard to create a collaborative and engaging environment that encourages free thinking and personal growth. We treat our employees with trust and respect, whilst offering support and training to help you achieve your goals. And, success is always celebrated.
We offer competitive salaries and commission schemes, plus flexible and remote working, unlimited holiday and an excellent benefits package. Highlights below:
-We value a good work/life balance so offer all employees unlimited holidays so they have the freedom and flexibility to take time off as they please.
-We have a flexible benefits scheme that allows our employees to tailor their benefits package to best suit them and their lifstyle. Options include; gym membership, private healthcare, and interest free loans
-We run a range of company-wide incentives throughout the year including extravagant trips away, our monthly Good Vibes Club and regular socials.
- We offer bespoke learning and development programmes for our employees so they can excel at work and in life.
-Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provides confidential counselling to anyone within our business.
- Opportunity to volunteer in your local area through the OnHand app
- (When the office is open) )Our free Majors Bar opens on a Friday at 4.30pm, so we can all unwind and toast our successes from the week..
Plus plenty more including enhanced parental leave, eye care vouchers and local discounts..
Major Players is an Equal Opportunity employer, we have recently launched our own DE&I Statement, outlining our commitments in being a conduit for positive change (this can be found on our website). We are also a Disability Confident Committed Employer which ensures our recruitment processes are robust, inclusive and accessible for all.
Contact: Natalie Bell