Senior Software Engineer - Tech Brand - £70,000 - £75,000 + benefits
Contact: Harry Maguire
Senior Software Engineer - The Client
A leading data/data visualisation led design and engineering brand based in Central London is looking to expand its engineering teams. They specialise in building interactive TV/Web dashboards that allow companies to make use of their data and analyse key metrics for both internal and external applications.
They have a fantastic engineering culture and are looking for skilled engineers to support the development of these applications, as well as scope out future products.
Senior Software Engineer - Your Role
You will be responsible for all Front End Development aspects of the projects for your team, as well as holding a position to mentor more junior members of the team.
This position is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast paced team and have the autonomy to push technological boundaries and implement new strategies.
Senior Software Engineer - Key Responsibilities
* To write clear, test driven and comprehensive code.
* Be hands on in the development stages to implement features and UI from specifications.
* To define project technical requirements and identify new technologies to be implemented through technical research.
* Prototype new ideas and features
* Contribute to project and product documentation and write technical specifications.
* Establish time and delivery targets for your team
Senior Software Engineer - Key Skills
* Full lifecycle experience building single page applications
* Experience developing software with a test-driven approach
* Ability to work as part of a cross functional team of developers, designers, QA testers, and product managers.
* An interest in data visualisation and UI.
Alongside a competitive salary and package, you'll be given the autonomy to work flexibly and from home if needed. The team actively contribute to professional development, conferences, courses and 'Innovation Days' (freedom to work on anything that interests you; from contributing to open source, to improving internal tools and processes).
Sponsorship: Visa sponsorship is available for this position; however candidates must already be living and working in the UK.
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 845 7266.
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities.