Major Players are working with an award-winning global communications agency that inspire to create big ideas that make a significant contribution to the planet, society, and the bottom line.
They are currently looking for either a Senior Social Strategist or Social Strategy Director who can bring true leadership in Social and Content and someone who is visionary about whats next for brands across the platforms and is truly excited by the potential.
Looking for someone who-
* Has experience of best-in-class hand-on delivery of campaigns for fast paced brands in social (this role is specifically for retail and that sector experience would be ideal)
* Understands and can clearly map out the roles for social across paid, owned and earned and who can effectively work with a comms strategist / media agency to detail this for clients
* Can work with an overarching creative idea and translate that into a brief for relevant content across social platforms
* Puts the consumer at the heart of any response using data and story-telling
* Expert understanding of Social Media
* Has the ability to simplify. The ability to bring the group along with you by laying out simple, clear, compelling thinking is essential
* Is a natural presenter, comfortable and convincing in client meetings and with the wider agency team
* Has the ability to work with and lead junior team members ensuring they are clear on the expectation of their role / specific task.
Contact: India Rose-Fisher