W Communications is a multi-award-winning PR agency that cares as much about driving commerce as it does creating memorable campaigns across the world. Established in 2009, we have become a leading creatives agencies with offices in London, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Amsterdam, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and New York. Our consumer, corporate, social and influencer specialisms deliver business changing results for our clients; blue-chips, household brand names and ambitious, disruptive start-ups.
The Senior Social Media Manager role sits within W's in-house Studio team- a full end-to-end multi-disciplinary creative team that works both offline and online. We've created global TVC's, written social strategies for some of the world's most recognisable brands and helped deliver digitally integrated product drops for the hottest names in town.
Our dedicated team of creatives, art directors, strategists and community managers are greatly experienced in the art of storytelling, and you will be no different. You would lead a portfolio of clients as well as playing a key role in helping to further grow the department.
The key responsibilities for the Senior Social Media Manager include:
* Be a main point of contact for Studio's portfolio of clients.
* Manage the content development for brand social channels, including working closely with W's in-house studio team to develop creative and asset development.
* Mentor and guide junior team members on content development and client counsel.
* Help the team develop weekly and monthly content plans; this includes working with clients to identify key moments to build content plans around.
* Contribute smart social-first thinking to new business responses.
* Create timing plans and ensure that deliverables are met within the rest of the agency, including securing senior sign-offs, quality assurance and client approvals.
* Assist with client budgeting and development, including managing cost trackers, submitting scopes of work and tracking any billing developments.
* Offer social-led counsel to both clients and the wider agency, contributing to live projects and proactively responding to strategic requests on behalf of clients.
* Proactively identify trends, formats and new platforms and produce insights into actionable suggestions for the whole client roster.
* Possess great communication skills and be a skilled copywriter, ready to pick up brand campaigns and turn them into platform-relevant posts.
* Have some experience working on paid media campaigns.
* 4+ years' of social media experience, ideally within agency.
* Be a true digital native- someone who relishes great social media content and takes pride in creating it.
This is an important hire for W Communications as we look to expand and evolve our social offering. Further to the above, the successful candidate will be able to work creatively and analytically whilst being confident to voice an opinion and remain cool under pressure.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and knowledgeable in the field, entrepreneurial and a good people person.
Contact: Luke Russo