Senior Social Media Manager - Music Tech Platform - London - £65,000 - ASAP Start
Senior Social Media Manager - About the company
Major Player's is partnered with an exciting emerging Music streaming technology platform which is powered by an advance AI to create a personalised experience to each individual user. Based on the user's personal taste in music, fashion, film and other facts, the AI creates tailored content for the user to enjoy - be that the latest music, news, film and clothes. The company is still in the early stages of its development but has already raised a significant amount of money in its first round of funding.
Senior Social Media Manager - About the role
As the Senior Social Media Manager, you'll be a key part of this growing team of talented individuals and will be the expert for all things social. Being at the heart of everything happening within the company, whether that's a music event being held at HQ, an album launch or the recording of a new podcast or radio show - providing the users of the platform with a unique insight it what happens behind the scenes.
An ideal candidate is energetic, ambitious, creatively inspired and data-driven. This individual should have a great eye for design, be comfortable with the Creative Cloud, and be excited about the prospect of creating original social media content and engaging with the platforms loyal users in a direct and timely manner.
Senior Social Media Manager - Responsibilities
* Responsible for all forms of social media and content strategy and implementation and planning
* Engaging with users daily and providing high-quality content across all social platforms
* Creating high-value marketing plans for specific events held throughout the year
* Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
* Analyse data to ensure a more targeted approach to building the social community
* Attending events to capture content for the platform's audience
Senior Social Media Manager - Experience
* In-depth knowledge of and understanding of social media platforms including, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, snapchat etc.
* Hands on experience of Photoshop and Adobe Creative Cloud
* Comfortable creating, editing and publishing high-quality video content across social platforms
* Have experience of growing social media presence organically in the hundreds of thousands of users
* Worked within the Media and Entertainment industry
If you believe this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Sam Cain". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact email@example.com | DD: + 44| 207 845 7293. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Sam Cain