Senior Social Media Manager - Clientside - Fashion - London
Contact: Dave Newman
£60,000 - £70,000
Senior Social Media Manager - The Company
Our client is a globally renowned behemoth within the fashion world; their brand is synonymous with high street style and class and they are proud to offer something for everyone and enjoy a reputation for world class standards. They innovate through a brave and compelling approach and provide a quality range of products to the most stylish of individuals.
Senior Social Media Manager - The Role
You will join as part of the fast paced social team and work closely with the Creative and Brand teams to ensure that the organisations social output is in line with broader business strategy. The Senior Social Media Manager will be responsible for overseeing all content that makes its way to the social channels; you'll be striking a fine balance between top brand awareness activity and commercial approaches to reinforce the brand as a giant in the world of global fashion. The Senior Social Media Manager will lead and build a growing a team responsible for content planning, social creative and campaign execution. Your team will be leading the charge on brand launches and key campaigns.
- Overall guardianship of social channels across identity, content, tov and engagement
- Oversee creation of innovative and original social content across all channels
- Manage a growing team of social creatives and multimedia experts to deliver exceptional content with a singular vision and shared goals
- Generate ideas and content plans for day to day channel posts and stories as well as all the major, eye catching campaign work!
- Liaise with all departments across the digital, marketing, brand and creative mix to ensure output is cohesive and effective
Skills & Experience: -
- Passion for the brand and strong knowledge of its audience
- Extensive experience across the social media landscape
- Indisputable experience working in the fashion sector - ideally for a brand with a focus on retail
- Cultural awareness, posses an indepth awareness of current lifestyle and fashion trends
- Ability to drive results through effective team management
- History of working in a fast paced environment
- Strong eye for content - able to come up with and assist teams to create eye-catching, market leading work
Sound good? Apply today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7269. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.