Senior Social Media Manager - Social Agency - London
Contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen
£40,000 - £45,000
Social Agency - Senior Social Media Manager
This is an opportunity to join an rapidly growing social agency that is delivering a high ROI through strategic and creative work of the highest calibre. You will be the lead social strategist / client partner across key clients, overseeing all the activity on the account.. The suitable candidate will be well-organised with strong client-handling skills. You will be a native Spanish, French or Italian speaker but please note you must be based in the UK.
Responsibilities - Senior Social Media Manager
- Accountable for social planning and output across accounts, ensuring objectives are met, work is of the highest quality
- Social consultant for clients and internal teams, leading on monthly / quarterly / yearly planning sessions
- Plan and lead calls with clients, client workshops and training sessions if required
- Understanding / dissecting client briefs to develop suitable social strategies / implement solutions that deliver success
- Setting KPIs and objectives to measure success against, surfacing good news and showcasing value to clients
- Planning paid social activity and overseeing activation for optimal performance
- Reporting across content, organic and paid social - gathering learnings & benchmarking metrics to present to clients and the rest of the team, and setting clear actions to implement
- Liaison with external partners and agencies on campaign implementation and monitoring
- Social audits, research and insights for social consultancy projects and briefs
- Able to deliver strategic recommendations for clients across channel, content, community, reporting, etc.
- Managing projects requiring a multi-disciplinary team (e.g. social specialists + creatives) - including briefing teams, developing timelines, streamlining processes, etc.
- Implementing new processes and workstreams to enhance collaboration within the teams / with our clients
- Supporting Social Director on new business - research, proposals and pitch work as required
Requirements - Senior Social Media Manager
- 4+ years of agency experience
- Proven experience developing social campaigns and strategies - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of social management software e.g. Sprout Social, Hootsuite, RivalIQ
- Excellent knowledge of Paid Advertising and social best practice
- Proficient at reporting and analytics (platform insights and software e.g. Sprout Social)
- Proficient at managing projects and clients autonomously, mobilising and briefing internal teams
- Proven ability to lead projects, overseeing team output and challenging peers
- Experience developing and handling influencer marketing campaigns
- Consultative approach across content and channel, understanding client challenges
- Ability to lead on client-facing decks and excellent presentation skills
- Spanish, French or Italian native speaker (but you also must be fluent in English)
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")