Senior Social Media Manager
We're working with London's leading Social-First Agency to find a Social Media savvy Senior Account Manager who has a passion for all things digital!!
We are working with the leading Social Media Agency find a Senior Account Manager with a passion for all things Social who can help global brands drive their social channels. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work as a part of a specialist team that delivers best-in-class campaigns and creative services to clients around the world.
We are looking for someone who is a passionate, detail-loving, social media whizz, & driven by their need to make things work. This person will be an excellent collaborator and team player, with an appetite to manage and grow accounts through strong interpersonal skills, the development of innovative creative ideas and excellent organisation.
* Leading and owning insights and monitoring projects, ensuring insights are integrated with creative and strategy development
* Assisting in creating project briefs; briefing in and working with members of the wider team to develop an idea, strategy or campaign tactic; presenting and selling that idea to the client
* Scheduling social content, and checking-in daily for quality control
* Day to day handling of client queries and preparing monthly client meetings
* Ensuring that campaigns run to agreed client budgets and clients approve all expenditure before it happens, particularly unexpected expenditure
* Reporting and analytics across content, organic and paid social - gathering learnings & benchmarking metrics, setting clear actions to implement
Skills & Experience
* Experience account handling, creative development or client facing project management experience.
* Delivering digital & social campaigns.
* The ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
* Must have strong listening skills.
* Have an understanding of social media and its impact on brand.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
* The ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye for detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* £35,000 - £45,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7227 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Lauren Roberts.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Lauren Roberts