Calling all Senior Social Media Managers with experience within FMCG! We need you!
A fantastic B Corp certified creative agency with a fresh thinking approach. They work with some of the world's most ambitious brands, from the likes of Cadbury, Walkers, Oreo and ODEON to name a few.
They have been recognised for their dynamic and inspiring campaigns, winning multiple awards, most recently in 2021 for Cadbury Crème Egg.
Their mission, to use unexpected and unforgettable creativity to help people and brands grow better. This fundamental is embedded in the way they think, believing we can all do better for our people and the planet.
We are on the lookout for a Senior Social Media Manager with excellent knowledge of the social media landscape and platforms. You will have the ability to lead accounts with confidence, be passionate about all things social and content creation. You will make recommendations to clients, offering insights into trends etc.
You will have the freedom to use your creativity to create some amazing content!
Responsibilities - Senior Social Media Manager
* You will be responsible for 2 accounts, managing their social strategy, content planning, content creation and community management.
* Lead content and social strategy, content creation
* Optimise old content
* Create / update content calendar
* Must have experience in creative writing, Photoshop/Canva
* Proactively manage social channels, flag any issues, provide solutions
* Data and insights - create reports, PCA docs and present findings
* Crisis Management / FQA planning
Requirements - Senior Social Media Manager
* At least 4 years' experience in social media, account management and strategy
* Experienced in community management
* Good at content creation (including design, photography and motion capture)
* Crisis Management
* FMCG experience is a bonus
* Budget management
* Creative mindset
Up to £42,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +442078457266 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnamajorplayers/
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: https://www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Krishna Dayal