Major Players is working with a market-leading Digital Agency who connect media, creative, data, and technology to deliver modern marketing. There are currently looking for a Freelance Senior Social Media Manager to work on a huge exciting telecoms client. ASAP start initially for 3 months.
Senior Social Media Manager responsibilities:
* Coordinate and drive the delivery of the social hubs.
* Orchestrate the team to the agreed objectives and architecture.
* Liaise directly with the client to discover and define briefs, and understand their requirements.
* Develop content and marketing strategies
* Track user engagement and activity, ensuring consistency across channels
* Developing and maintaining a consistent tone, image, and style online.
* Reviewing, proofreading, and editing completed work before posting.
* Generating analytic reports and social media feedback for presentation and review.
Senior Social Media Manager requirements:
* 6+ year experience working across Social Media
* Experience leading a team.
* Expert across all Social platforms
* Be able to effectively interpret data and implement strategies that result in increased engagement.
Contact: india-rose fisher