Senior Social Media Manager- Creative Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Major Players are working with a top creative agency where their Senior Social Media Managers are the go-to experts in all things social/digital, and the ultimate brand champion and social media program lead on select customer accounts. They are searching for such a candidate to join their team as a more seasoned expert; this candidate is not only a great resource for their customers, but for fellow team members as well. Your goal would be to deliver exceptional quality strategy, industry insights, programming, results, and recommendations to maintain and grow customer relationships. In addition, navigating the content production network to support and fulfil all production needs.
Key Responsibilities& Requirements!
· Minimum 5+ years in digital, social media and/or advertising across B2B and B2C companies
· Bachelors and/or post-graduate degree in Advertising, Media Studies, Communications or a related field (a combination of education and experience can be substituted)
· Experience successfully managing projects and growing relationships with enterprise-level clients, and working with cross-functional teams and agency partners
· Knowledgeable and passionate about current communications, social and content marketing trends
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media, digital and CRM platforms and best practices, with a passion for creating meaningful, relevant, and effective content that lives on these channels
· Experience developing strategic recommendations/proposals for social media and digital activations (paid/organic) and KPIs to effectively measure success
· Proven experience accurately reporting and analysing numbers and metrics
· Proficient in social measurement and listening tools (ex. Sprout Social, Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Sysomos, native platform business/ad managers, etc.) and paid social media advertising on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, Tik Tok, Google Analytics/AdWords
· Superior attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to deliver high quality work, multi-task and project manage/manage deadlines, and delegate tasks with ease
· Effectively presents ideas and recommendations to internal team and to external clients with the ability to generate interest and excitement
· Proven experience effectively mentoring and overseeing the work of fellow account team members
· Solution-oriented with a strategic mindset
· Team player, able to work collaboratively cross-department and communicate with management
· Ability to actively listen and liaise with clients in a professional manner, takes pride in exceptional customer service
· Active participant and leader in team settings including client working sessions, internal brainstorming and training
· Experience with email marketing strategy, execution, and deployment
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk| DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.