Senior Social Media Manager- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Senior Social Media Manager- The Company!
Major Players are working with a full-service marketing and PR agency that specialise in marketing, PR, social media and experiential across lifestyle, fashion, retail and sport sectors. Our client retains an attractive portfolio of brands across global, UK and European markets. They strive to create engaging and innovative campaigns that enforce and improve brand position; they are well known for being an industry leader in the ever-changing communications landscape.
Senior Social Media Manager- The Role!
For this role you will be highly motivated, creative, strategic and analytically minded with a solid understanding of the social media and influencer landscape across streetwear, lifestyle, fashion and sportswear markets. With a minimum 4/ 5 years lifestyle / streetwear / sports / fashion / sneaker social media experience, either in-house or at agency level, operating in similar brand environments.
* Leading / managing multiple social media client accounts, on both a local and Global level (EU and Global experience preferred).
* Excellent client relationships and leading by example in delivering an exemplary service to clients.
* Management of social strategies - including planning, insights, creative & analytical solutions and thought leadership.
* Achieving and over delivering against client objectives and KPIs. Proven track record in growing social following across all platforms and increasing consumer engagement.
* Managing campaigns and projects from concept to completion and ability to analyse results and key learnings.
* Strong understanding of digital language with an ability to think analytically in order to produce social media reports each month that monitor impact, outlining key objectives, achievements and key learnings.
* Excellent knowledge of social media advertising required.
* Producing high quality proposals, pitches and presentations independently in response to client briefs and objectives.
* Excellent industry relationships and contacts and ability to adapt to the ever-changing media landscape.
* In-depth knowledge of finance and budget management.
* Ability to make creative ideas a reality. Identifying, recruiting & managing influencer/creatives/talent for content creation.
* Work closely with the PR team and brief/ align on all events and launch initiatives.
* Managing, nurturing and developing direct reports - providing daily support and ensuring they are consistently developing / delivering against client and personal KPIs.
* Proven experience operating in a senior position within the industry and working in a fast-paced environment.
* Fully immersed in the world of social media, including up and coming influencers and social trends with an ability to spot which platforms are going to be the next best thing whilst fully understanding the mechanics of existing platforms.
* Solution driven, meticulous attention to detail and professionalism
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Well-organised, methodical and efficient, with common sense and initiative
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Googledocs, (Adobe CS Suite & Photoshop experience also preferable)
* Excellent knowledge of scheduling software's (Hootsuite or similar)
* Comfortable, willing and proactive to work outside of their specialist areas when necessary.
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew