Senior Social Account Executive - Agency - London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
£23,000 - £26,000
Senior Social Account Executive - The Company
Major Players are working with a full-service marketing and pr agency that specialise in marketing, pr, social media and experiential across lifestyle, fashion, retail and sport sectors. Our client retains an attractive portfolio of brands across global, UK and European markets. They strive to create engaging and innovative campaigns that enforce and improve brand position; they are well know for being an industry leader in the ever-changing communications landscape.
Senior Social Account Executive- The Role
This fantastic agency are seeking to recruit a Senior Social Account Executive to join their growing team in London; successful candidates will be motivated, creative and have a strong understanding of social media management and content creation across sport and lifestyle sectors. You will be entrusted with social strategy and reporting, influencer management, content creation and management and digital analytics.
Experience managing social media accounts, either in-house or at agency level, operating in similar brand environments.
* Must be fully immersed in the world of social media, including up and coming influencers and social trends with an ability to spot which platforms are going to be the next best thing, whilst fully understanding the mechanics of existing platforms.
* Ability to produce social media strategies and deliver social campaigns across a varied portfolio of brands that align with client objectives.
* Proven track record in growing social following across all platforms and increasing consumer engagement whilst over-achieving against KPIs.
* Strong client servicing skills and stakeholder management
* Experience working with influencers and UGC and excellent knowledge of the ever evolving influencer landscape.
* Ability to make creative ideas a reality, from concept to completion, ensuring all ideas will over-deliver against client expectations.
* Highly motivated, creative, analytical and organised individual with a minimum of 2 years
- Must have excellent written skills and ability to design presentations to a high visual standard.
* Strong understanding of digital language with an ability to think analytically in order to produce social media reports each month that monitor impact, outlining key objectives, achievements and key learnings.
* Meticulous attention to detail and professionalism to always represent clients and the agency to the highest standard is a must.
* Must have good knowledge of scheduling software's.
* Solid knowledge of Facebook and Instagram advertising required.
Don't miss out! Apply today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew