Senior SEO Account Director - Hybrid - £65,000pa
Major Players are working with a multi-award winning and internationally renowned Digital Performance media agency, looking to continue their awesome organic growth in 2022.
As a Senior SEO Account Director, you will be at the forefront of owning senior client relationships, supporting in development and management of account directors and managers within the team, and support in new business development to achieve some incredible results!
As a Senior SEO Account Director with this exciting agency, you will:
* Take ownership of the formulation and execution of results-driven SEO strategies across key accounts, providing strategic direction to improve client performance
* Act as the senior client contact for your team, and take responsibility for SEO account directors and managers development and progression within your team
* Develop internal processes to improve efficiency, and be active in helping to constantly push innovation and development in everything we do
The Senior SEO Account Director will need:
* 4+ years of extensive hands-on SEO experience, with experience in delivering results-driven SEO campaigns for your clients
* A proven ability to build senior client relationships, with a passion for SEO and emerging innovation and technology
* Ideally, experience in managing global campaigns and ecommerce client experience
Location: Hybrid working at our offices in Shoreditch, London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Alex Phipps