Senior Search & Display Manager
Contact: Matt Hearnden
£35,000 to £40,000
Do you want to work for a start-up that raised 20 million only months ago? Do you have experience in paid search and display? Is it time for you to report directly into the Head of Marketing while working on growing your own team?
Then resist the need to double-click your home button and go back to Instagram - and instead, keep reading.
This company has its own unique self-service model that runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, proving they put the customer first. They're already live in 22 countries and 5 cities, and with your help, they'll be expanding into 28 new cities across the world in 2019 alone. Because of this, you'll have plenty of opportunities to travel and attend high-profile events with the companies partners. Lucky you.
Here are some more details:
* This will be an all encompassing role for you, responsible for the Paid Search, Display and Youtube efforts globally (US, EU, UK)
* You'll be responsible for all paid search accounts (Adwords, Bing, Youtube) including budgeting, reporting, optimisations, and roll-out strategy
* You'll be responsible for providing wider insight into the rest of the marketing team in order to help with product decisions
* You'll be taking on our global roll out, including building and scaling your own search marketing team as we grow
* Very experienced using Adwords
* Very experienced using Bing
* Very experienced using Google Display Network
* Very experienced in Youtube advertising for acquisition and channel growth
* Someone that is strong in Google Analytics
* Someone that has strong Google Sheets/Excel skills
* Someone that loves data, automation and everything about it
They'll be interviewing this week, so if you're interested then email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0207 845 7708.
You can also connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthearnden/