Major Players seek a Senior Research Exec or Research Manager to work for one of London's leading global communications agencies. Starting ASAP and paying up to £40k.
Contact: Jessica Buckley
Our client is an industry leader; a forward thinking, innovative communications agency where creative ideas and processes get put in place for some of the world's most renowned brands across tech, FS, FMCG, third sector and more. They are based in the heart of Central London and have experts across a range of in house departments working on both consumer and corporate, specialising in reputation, comms development & testing, statement testing and more.
They seek an experienced SRE or RM to work on a range of clients across the consumer and corporate landscape, across the European, American and Asian markets, with occasional travel. You will be required to work solely representing the internal insights consultancy as well as working with teams across the wider parent company. You'll be working closely with clients to identify the requirement and opportunity for insight; designing and conducting qualitative and sometimes quantitative research across number of projects. You will only be working on a few projects at any one time as they work to depth and quality as opposed to quantity. Working closely with the Head of Insight and Senior Account Directors, you will assist in large projects and take the lead on small and medium sized projects. You be assisting in the writing of proposals and prepare and present reports to colleagues and clients.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of a range of face to face qualitative, and some quantitative methodologies.
- Have experience project managing qualitative research projects for high profile clients.
- Be capable of interpreting results in to strategic recommendations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and suppliers
- Demonstrate credibility and authority within client relationships.
- Have financial acumen and experience working to budget.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to influence.
- Be positive and self-motivated.
If you are interested please apply within or visit www.majorpalyers.co.uk for other opportunities.