Senior Real Time Artist - Entertainment Agency - £55-£60k
Contact: Sophie Anderson
I am currently working with an international entertainment agency with office in London and 2 major US cities. They are expanding their creative team with multiple hires across all of their offices. The successful candidate will join a great creative studio with passionate industry leaders to work across some of the biggest experiential marketing projects in London. Reporting to the Head of Production the Senior Real Time Artist will be in charge of creating and curating cultural moments that drive meaningful connections between content, brand and audiences.
A passionate creative who can;
* Conceptualize, produce, and deliver high-end real-time experiences in Ventuz to be played across the different spaces and screens in London.
* Support third parties regarding workflows and best practices for delivering content for the Creative Studio and and support the integration of their assets in our platform.
* Lead internal creative and client projects in close collaboration with the internal Creative team and client & account teams, from idea conception and pitching to execution and delivery.
* Deliver projects to the creative brief, budget and timescale.
* Adopt and promote workflows, good practices and strong standards across the company and within the team.
* Engage with different internal teams (Production, Sales, PM, Operations…) as well as partners and external third parties.
* Assist, inspire and mentor mid-weight and junior designers/interns, support sales and other departments with the understanding of technical and creative.
* Be a driving force for quality, innovation and forward-thinking across the company.
The right candidates will have;
* Minimum of 8 years' experience working in real-time engines and different rendering pipelines.
* Proven experience of producing, and delivering high-end experiences in Ventuz is essential.
* Experience with procedural and generative graphics/geometry.
* Experience with advanced shader creation extremely valuable (HLSL).
* Experience with large scale media installations a plus.
* Experience in visual FX/gaming highly desirable.
* Experience in a relevant industry, such as media / gaming / TV / advertisement.
* Strong visual and artistic background. Should base their work on references, mood boards, etc.
* Passionate about new technologies and with a proven record of self-motivated skill training.
* High visual and creative standards and great attention to detail.
* Being able to compromise between creative and technical limitations by thinking outside the box.
* Organisation, attention to detail and respect of deadlines are an absolute must.
* Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build effective and collaborative working relationships.
* Flexible, prepared to take on a wide variety of tasks and adapt to different situations.
* Relationship building: Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others. Is an honest, trustworthy, a valued team member, and actively involved in achieving team objectives.
* Tenacious in pursuing excellence and achieving results, and demonstrable experience in getting things done.
* Keen interest to continue professional development and interest in next technology and production techniques.
As well as a competitive salary you will also have access to a great wider benefits package. This will be discussed at interview stage.
For more Creative and Design roles check out our website https://www.majorplayers.co.uk/jobs/