Senior QA Engineer - Global Production Agency - £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Contact: Harry Maguire
Senior QA Engineer - The Company
A global creative production agency is looking to expand its QA function. They specialise in producing engaging and award winning content for their clients across digital, video, social, and web/mobile.
Senior QA Engineer - Your Role
Having successfully secured long term projects with some of the world's biggest brands and agencies, they are looking for a Senior QA with strong Manual Testing experience to take ownership over their QA function and be involved in both hands on testing and ensuring best test strategy is implemented.
Senior QA Engineer - Your Responsibilities
* Develop ways to ensure QA is intrinsic to daily routine and workflow at the agency
* Production of Project Test Reports and Metrics
* Writing Test Plans, Test Strategies and associating test documentation
* Manual Testing
* Writing and Execution of Test Scripts
* Setting up test matrix's
* Identifying industry standards for browsers and devices and setting up controls to ensure items are tested
* Involvement in project scoping and estimating
* Producing consistency for all QA documentation
* Setting up company processes to ensure minimum levels of testing are adhered to reduce live bugs
* Helping delivery team with ensuring functional, regression and smoke testing are done for all tech projects
* Working with development team to ensure all files push to production have been verified by QA
* Identify the right way to use QA and to advise on the best set up/structure to minimise quality issues and reduce development amends
Senior QA Engineer - Your Skills
* 3+ years experience in Manual Testing, with experience working in a digital or creative agency essential.
* Strong cross browser (desktop/mobile), mobile app, exploratory, accessibility testing skills are a must as well as being able to demonstrate an understanding of industry best practice.
* ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level.
* Hands-on experience with agile methodology (SCRUM, KANBAN etc.)
* Experience in quality assurance processes, software lifecycle, testing, planning, execution & defect tracking.
* Automated testing experience (Ruby, Cucumber, Watir and PageObject) to a demonstrable basic level.
* Strong practical knowledge of quality assurance tools, packages and methodologies such as Rapid Software Testing/Exploratory Testing.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to document and report on defects, stories and acceptance criteria.
* Experience testing native mobile apps as well as mobile websites (iOS, Android and Windows).
In return, you'll be working as part of a creative team and gaining exposure to some of the world's largest and most renowned brands. You will be given full ownership over the QA process and given the opportunity to be trained up in automation.
If this is the role for you then apply now!
We also have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Maguire - email@example.com. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.